Southern India 2017
Join our conference to understand why Kerala is known as “God’s own country”. Experience Cochin, a wonderful melting pot of medieval Portugal, Holland and English village transplanted to the tropical Malabar Coast. There is nowhere on earth like it! Then enjoy the languid network of glistening backwaters – a lushly overgrown labyrinth of lakes, rivers and canals where life continues unchanged.
- Houseboat in Kerala backwaters
- Exquisite colourful temples
- Vibrant Holi festival
- Elephant and tiger safari
- Traditional Fishing village life
- Delicious south Indian foo