Chobe National Park & Victoria Falls
25 - 28 April 2019
The prefect way to start your time in Africa – two days staying in a safari lodge to enjoy close encounters with wildlife by land and boat, and a couple of days of your own adventures around Victoria Falls.
Don’t miss out!
THURSDAY 25 APRIL 2019 JOHANNESBURG
Depart Australia and spend the night in Johannesburg near the airport.
FRIDAY 26 APRIL 2019 CHOBE SAFARI LODGE B,L,D
This morning fly to Kasane and transfer to the lodge on the banks of the Chobe River in Botswana in time for a late lunch. Over the next two days you will have ample time for game viewing in an area with one of the highest concentrations of wildlife in Africa. Head out on a game drive in 4WDs from which you are likely to have close encounters with big game including zebra, impala, baboon, blue wildebeest, kudu, giraffe, warthog and vervet monkey. Lions and the spotted hyena are very common. This afternoon you can take a river cruise safaris will bring you close to hippo, water birds, buffalo, crocodile and puku.
SATURDAY 27 APRIL 2019 CHOBE SAFARI LODGE B,L,D
Today you have a the whole day to explore Chobe with another game drive and back onto the world famous river cruise safari.
SUNDAY 28 APRIL 2019 VICTORIA FALLS B
After your early morning safari and breakfast we travel to Victoria Falls. You have the afternoon and the whole day on Monday free to enjoy your choice of activities:
- A helicopter flight above Victoria Falls is a MUST DO bucket list experience – spectacular!
- Canoeing on the upper Zambezi River
- A horse back safari in the Zambezi Valley
- Zambezi River fishing – 75 fish species inhabit the river and you are likely to catch something, even without trying.
- A bike tour visiting a local village as well as enjoying scenic views along the Zambezi
- For adrenaline junkies there is white water rafting, zip lines, flying fox, bungee jumping (you would have to be mad!), Devil’s Pool and far too much more!
All activities can be booked through the hotel or local tour companies. Our staff will assist you.
Your hotel is close to Victoria Falls town where you can try out the local restaurants and cafes.
MONDAY 29 APRIL 2019 VICTORIA FALLS B
You will have the whole day free to explore Victoria Falls and the unlimited activities in the area.
The main conference group arrives around lunchtime on Monday 29 April and our welcome cocktail function will be held at the hotel that evening.